Monday, May 31, 2010

I made a PillowCase Dress!

So I have been wanting to make something from 'scratch' for a while now. Something that could be worn. I figured a dress would be a great idea! So I went searching online and found a ton of tutorials on pillowcase dresses. After watching and reading about 3,423 of them I decided I would go for it! I mixed and matched the info between all of them and decided I wanted to it have ties on each arm, rather than only one. I also wanted it to have elastic at the top. So, I grabbed some "Princess and the Frog" material I had and went to work. I ended up staying up until around 3:30 am because it was coming along so good. By the time I was finished I was so excited I could barely sleep! I love how it turned out! And since then I've started another one for Marissa, and made a pillowcase shirt for my mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment