Friday, April 2, 2010

Welcome to Simply Trendy!!

Hello Everyone!!

Today, I started my new shop- Simply Trendy. I had a shop under another name-- Lollipop Kids Shop, but after a lot of thinking I decided it would be best to close that shop and open new... BECAUSE-- I am going to specialize in more than children's apparel! YAY!! I love making children's clothes, mostly because it's so close to home for me, but I have recently started to enjoy making adult clothing, and other items such as business card holders, wall hangings, radio face cases- pretty much whatever I CAN. And because I wanted to start selling these items, I thought it would be best to have a shop name that's more "friendly" to everyone, and not pointing to one specific group.

So, starting today- April 1st, Simply Trendy is in business!! I thank you for checking out my store, and my blog and would like to invite you to check out my Facebook fan page as well. If you decide to "become a fan" you will be the first to see sneak peeks at new items, special sales and much more!

Heres a link to my FB page: Simply Trendy FB page

And a link to my Etsy store: Simply Trendy on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment